47 seems like such a large number but I feel so very young.
Chatting with my husband we were just musing about where we are currently in life:
- We are happy with our children - we have one getting ready to leave the nest as I write this.
- Our marriage is sound but we are always willing to try to improve as there is always room for improvement.
- We live on the west coast and like it.
- Our lives aren't well planned but God is in control and we both trust deeply.
- We are similar yet very different.
- Maintaining connections with extended family is important though not always easy.
- I love my husband and four children; my life is inexplicably richer because of them.
- I really don't need gifts but I don't mind receiving them.
- My circle of friends has grown and is much more diverse.